Guidestar provides psychology and positive behaviour support services for people with dual disability, mental health issues and multiple and complex needs. Guidestar also has a growing psychology practice and a training division located in Melbourne’s Northern region.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our organisation
Guidestar provides a range of service types including NDIS, Clinical Support, Clinical Supervision, Therapy, Specialist & Support Coordination, Training and Organisational Practice and Professional Development. Our Consultant Team is diverse and transdisciplinary with individuals having qualifications, specific training, and practical experience in Psychology, Disability, Community Services, Mental Health and Forensic sectors.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Administration Assistant to join the team at our head office located in Alphington with easy access to transport, local shops and amenities.
You will provide outstanding customer service to our clients and their supporters and our team. We are looking for a candidate who is friendly, engaging and has the capability to seamlessly and optimistically “get things done”.
You will support our Intake & Administration Coordinator 20-25 hrs per week (negotiable).
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who has:
- An appreciation of and the ability and willingness to promote and support the values and ethos of Guidestar
- Experience and/or strong understanding of disability, mental health and the NDIS
- Proven well-developed administrative and organisational skills in a complex highly regulated environment
- Demonstrated computer literacy (particularly MS Office and Xero) and use of organisational databases for financial and reporting functions
- Demonstrated capacity to be self-directed, offering initiative, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- An ability to assist in preparation for third party audits
- A commitment to delivering high level of customer service and being responsive to a wide cross-section of people, including vulnerable clients and their supporters
- Effective communication by telephone, face-to-face and in writing
What we offer:
- Professional, flexible and harmonious working environment;
- Ongoing individual and peer supervision;
- Generous remuneration depending on experience;
- Ongoing staff development;
- Values-based, supportive, caring team environment
Please note that interviews will be conducted as appropriate applications are received. Should the right applicant be found prior to the expiration of the advertisement, no further interviews will be arranged.
Please see our website for Position Descriptions and details on how to apply. Applications by COB 30 September 2019.
If you have any queries, please contact Tanya on 0456 003 382 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.