Professional Supervision & Reflective Practice
Professional supervision is a positive and enabling process that offers the opportunity to bring an employee and a skilled supervisor together to reflect on work practice.
It is the process by which a worker can review and evaluate their work through discussion, report and observation. Supervision aims to identify solutions to problems, improve practice and increase understanding of professional and clinical issues.
Guidestar has Psychology Board Approved Supervisors with experience:
- Providing direct clinical services to a diversity of clients in government, non-government and private practice organisations
- Providing professional supervision to human services personnel and allied health professionals employed in a wide range of work settings
- Team leadership and management of multidisciplinary teams
- Service development and evaluation
- Executive coaching for managers and team leaders